Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 5, 2010

Rain! People love the 3rd ...

English language as the rain on the situation ...
"Hello, long last we meet again!"
Rain on ...
And it did rain on ...

I miss you, I miss you, rain up ...
"And I also remember him!"
English as rabbits card sweet rain outside the window
Look at what they do not shy to get in to?

Hair that lane, then lips, eyes that ...
Quietly, and dishes.
During the cold and cool
Individual drops of rain on his hair, each rain king on his lips, each standing in the rain ... your eyes ...

Beautiful children, vomiting rain ...
I turned on him when our hearts burning
Empty longing that fans come back every day
... Under the sun burns the skin burning flesh

I miss you, rain, dear.
And you know, I remember him well
If not, you where on here right now as he is thirsty in the desert sun burns
If not, where they gently dishes every inch of meat has influenced him as a gentle lover.

Rain each afternoon rain fly.
England stand here to pay back mood.
Well, then he is also waiting.
Yes, and the rain came back to me ...

We side by side on each journey through the roads go on endlessly.
And children, the children always tell myself slightly separated his right ear: "Do you à pain anymore."
She is a pink label confidant, who always knew she was skeptical of, the interest in him at his pain.
So, I'll always wait, and wait for you.

Rain dear, I have temporarily settled down ...
Returned to slightly yellowish-green sky of the sun
But I know I never go far away.
Tomorrow, on the other, then I'll move back here ... flight.

Cars door he is still wide open
Still waiting for a familiar silhouette, good-looking and transparent, flying to visit
And I still hold to the practice of every decent full rain fly face
As each finger to feel the tenderness I f incubation, dishes his skin.

Listen to the rain ...
Play a familiar feeling
Listen to the rain ...
Met a long time lover!
On bright sunny chang! rong canvas adventure game .... thirsty but the rain season

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét